I’ll keep this brief:
- We had a fun time watching. We invited friends over, ate a lot of food, and argued about some of the calls. Some just came to watch the commercials.
- Very happy for the winning team. Their offense left something to be desired, but my goodness, their defense was great.1
- Coldplay played well, but Beyonce made the show for me. After Beyonce’s performance in Super Bowl 47, this is my favorite halftime show in a while.
- Commercials weren’t all that great. The only two I remember are Puppy Monkey Baby which was nothing short of creepy, and the sheep singing “Somebody to Love”.
- Purposely trying not to spoil anything, just in case you haven’t watched. ↩